Monday, January 9, 2012

♞ Prologue


Bonjour, mesdames et messieurs.

First of all, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Khairul Azlan bin Mohd Faizul, currently a teacher trainee in Semester 5, cohort of 2010 in Sarawak Teachers' Institute, Miri. Known widely by pen-name Keiichi Niwa, my alter-ego as a fan of the Japanese culture.

This blog is named after the "family name" of my alter-ego, which is Niwa. Niwa, in the Japanese language bears the meaning of "garden". I had never yet try to post anything related to academic before, so I'll try my best to make this blog as beneficial as possible. The blog is set up as the reflections of lectures and tutorials of one of our courses, ELE 3103 (English for Language Teachers). Hopefully, by frequently updating this blog with academic views and stuffs, I will gain benefits from this blog itself, and try to improve my grammar to the max.


Thanks for visiting. Profitez de votre séjour.



✾ K ✾

0 feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons